Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Reasons Why I love My Mushroom Earrings
Send me unique provides, unique gift concepts, and personalised tips for buying and promoting on Etsy. Start your ear stack with these adorable huggies! They're gold toned, and boast a mushroom design. Nickel/lead free or stainless steel findings and rubber or stainless steel backs. If you require a certain type, please add this observe at checkout. To know extra about quick supply, availability of COD, Free Try at Home and shops close to you.

If you like to spice it up a bit extra give your ear get together a cool twist and go for something extra playful and colourful. All of our earrings are handmade and the gold is made from chrome steel in order that they won’t discolor. Glass mushroom earrings with gold plated wire and hypoallergenic, gold-filled hooks. This cute little mushroom earring makes every outfit full. Mix it with the recent pink or lilac coloured hoop for the right mismatch.

We will plant a tree with every product sold! They are appropriate for very delicate ears. Also obtainable in sterling silver, see ‘Theeth stud earrings’ to find all stud earrings out there in sterling silver.

mushroom earrings are 1/4inch tall with a .8 mm ear post. Available in other karats and colors of gold on request. Made with iridescent acrylic using tarnish-resistant silver plated over brass earring hooks.

[Image: Mushroom-Acrylic-Earrings-5.jpg]

These are third party technologies used for things like curiosity based mostly Etsy ads. You’ll see advert outcomes based on components like relevance, and the quantity sellers pay per click. Promotions, new merchandise and gross sales.

The coolest earrings whether you love to keep it traditional or trendy. As they’re all bought individually we obtained the perfect ear celebration for everyone! For a timeless and classic look go for a good pair of chunky hoops with a pearl and a glass heart.

Got only one, could get another but I have a yin yang ?? just one, so it actually works subsequent to one another. I have 5 piercings in every ear for reference. Press the area key then arrow keys to choose. Enter your email beneath to be the primary to learn about new collections and product launches.

Hoop earring choices are silver plated or 24 karat gold plated in 20mm, 25mm or 30mm sizes. Wild enoki mushrooms naturally develop on the stumps of the Chinese hackberry tree and are reddish-brown with a shorter stem. However, farmed enoki mushrooms are pale and have long skinny stems. These mushrooms are a common and scrumptious ingredient in Asian cooking. They are clustered collectively like a group of people hanging out together. With these earrings, you bought a whole crew to again you up.